There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reconn

Reconn

Character sheet
World One: 1

Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) Empty
PostSubject: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Level eight.
HP:35
Attack:7+1+2
Defense:8+1
Speed:8+1
MP:20
exp:205
Items:PB sammich x5, water x5.
Equipped:Throwing cards.
Gold:212

Partner
Darquin Blacknova
Level Seven
Warrior
HP:25
Attack:10
Defense:7
Speed:6
MP:15
exp:150
Items:
Equipped: Katana
This game is shoop-da-whoop incarnate. A blinding beam of incinerating energy and pure awesome.[flash][/flash]

Last edited by Reconn on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minby
Admin
Minby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

SPECIAL MOVES:
Mind trick:Instead of attacking, you may use this move to neutralize your enemy's defense(it becomes 0) and deal 4 damage. Costs 2 MP

Last edited by Minby on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://there.forumotion.net
Reconn

Reconn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Is it neutral for the rest of it's life?
Back to top Go down
Minby
Admin
Minby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 pm

yes, which won't be long after you use that move!
Back to top Go down
https://there.forumotion.net
Reconn

Reconn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 pm

tis awesome.
Back to top Go down
Wilbur
Admin
Wilbur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

Wow, cool skill. Looking at this from a competitive gamer point of view, I'd say that my skill is good for removing annoying encounters with slimes and shrooms that I don't want to bother rolling for, in case I end up getting really unlucky. Yours, on the other hand, is most certainly a boss killer. Bringing a boss' defence down to zero will net you a much easier win, there.

There's a metagame to every game, and I'm determined to figure out this one's. ^_^

EDIT: Actually, now that I look back, my skill could also be used as a Tank Buster skill. Meaning, a skill specifically designed to punish opponents that have high defence but low other stats, like HP. It would be cool if SMAC went Rogue, for the speed, and he ended up getting a skill somewhere along the lines that allowed him to attack roll twice in one turn. Double-Sword FTW. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Reconn

Reconn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 am

Roll twice but speed drain for that round I'm thinkin.
Back to top Go down
Reconn

Reconn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:38 pm

McBumperson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)   Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconn (addsrandomletterssothetopictitleislongenough)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
There :: Nothing :: Important stuff about nothing-
Jump to: