There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to play.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minby
Admin
Minby

Character sheet
World One: 1

How to play. Empty
PostSubject: How to play.   How to play. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm

NOW we're getting to the good stuff! So, how do you play?
Well, it's simple really.
First, you make a topic in the level you're going through called "*Your username*'s (whatever number time this is going through this level)" EX, for my first time, I'd post a topic in Level one-one called "Minby's first" If I go through again, I'll make one called "Minby's second" and so on. Then, in that topic, you roll a monster die. There is a stickie in each level saying what number does what. As a general rule, 1-5 means there is no monster. When you do get a monster, you check the topic here to see it's stats. First, you check it's speed, and compare it to your own. If it's higher, you roll an attack die, and then you subtract the monster's defense from that to see how much damage you did. then, if the monster is not defeated (or your speed is lower), you roll the defense die, and subtract that from the monster's attack to see how much health you lose. You do this until the monster is slain, then you get the amount of exp designated in the monster's page. You keep doing this the number of times designated in the level's status page, which will always be stikied.
Once you level up, you get 3 points that you can use to up your attack, defense, HP, MP(which will be explained later), or speed. When you have upgrades in a stat, you add it to your roll when attacking or defending, have a better speed, or more HP/MP. HP and MP go up by 5 for each point you give them.
You may notice a lack of certain things, but that's just because you're not up to them yet. But you'll get to them. You will get to them.
Back to top Go down
https://there.forumotion.net
Minby
Admin
Minby

Character sheet
World One: 1

How to play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play.   How to play. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:05 pm

BOSS BATTLES!
You only get to fight a boss once (or until you defeat it)
After you do the designated number of fights, you create a new topic entitles (your username)'s BOSS BATTLE (whichever boss it is).
You then cross reference it with the stat page and if you have a higher speed, attack. If not, I attack for the creature. It then fights like a normal fight, but with me controlling the boss.
Back to top Go down
https://there.forumotion.net

How to play.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
There :: Nothing :: Important stuff about nothing-
Jump to: